i think walmart got new candles
do they have winter candy apple and iced gingerbread though?
- If I saw a production of the show - Sadly No
- My favorite song- Doctor’s Orders (and Seven Wonders)
- My favorite character - Brenda
- If I have a Playbill- No… I do not…
- If I saw a production of the show
- My favorite song
- My favorite character
- If I have a Playbill
"Life On Mars" by Jessica Lange
American Horror Story Freakshow
heathers: the musical by ethan levitas
This may be shocking, but babies and condoms are made of different material
it’s like rock paper scissors: baby oil defeats condom, baby defeats baby oil, condom defeats baby
Change is coming.
this is the best picture on tumblr
I love this so much
The fastest man alive has officially arrived. The Flash is all new Tuesdays at 8/7c on The CW!
Shrek: the Musical + Musical Theatre References
There are many type of ghosts. Know your type.
- Residual Haunts: the energy and habits of spirits remaining in an area. For example, hearing footsteps in hallways, hearing voices in a room or screaming. They are not aggressive or negative, but rather just energy of the spirits.These energies repeats, almost as if on a repeating film roll.
Interactive Intelligent Apparitions: when it seems that the spirit is aware of its surroundings. These spirits often move small objects, try to talk, touch you. Their main purpose is to try and communicate with you. They are bound to earth because perhaps an emotional bound, or significant event happened there. They can be playful, mischievous, and bothersome.
Poltergeists: Poltergeists are often a spirits that combine different actions over time. They interact by moving objects, throwing objects, screaming, banging objects, and opening or closing objects. These events grow over time with more and more intensity. They can be either somewhat aggressive or negative. Poltergeists also appear and disappear without reason. Some groups believe that poltergeists feed off of the emotions of the people that they surround.
- Demonic Apparitions: inhuman appearances and powers among humans. They are usually strong, forceful and almost super-human. They can attack, injure, appear and speak to people.. They have been thought of being anything from a human like figure to an animal-human combination. They are known to walk, fly, disappear, and whatever they wish.
Crisis Apparitions: Apparitions of the dying or recently dead (usually less than twelve hours, but as much as 24-48 hours). This category commonly involves one-time visits to someone with the apparition has emotional ties. Though the encounter usually seems to be a type of farewell, sometimes important and useful information is relayed. Though dying is the most common crisis, other life-threatening situations can also trigger apparitional visits.
- Apparitions of the Dead:These are apparitions of people who have generally been dead longer than 12-48 hours. There are two subsets: Those that make one or several visits to someone (they may not have known this person while alive). The very rare cases of apparitions that linger for months or years around a particular location or person.